*To select size please write size desired alongside your name in the order form.*
Polo shirts can be ordered using credit card or paypal. To use credit card –
-Go to shop and click on image of shirt. Once image opens click on image of shirt again.
– Click on Add To Cart.
-Click View Cart.
-Click Proceed To Checkout.
-Fill in order form, (don’t forget to add size of shirt you require next to your name).
– Click Proceed to paypal.
-Click Pay With Credit Card.
– Fill in details and click Pay Now.
Australian Police ‘Trooper’ polo shirt featuring:
- Police Shield with Thin Blue line over left breast
- Trooper written above police shield (Trooper – Name given to early Australian Police)
- Police Eagle over right breast
- First established police forces in Australia
– The Night Watch 1789
– Row Boat Guard 1789
Over right breast
- Thin Blue Line on sleeves
- To Enforce motto on right sleeve
- To Protect motto on left sleeve
- All State and Territory Police badges across shoulders on back of shirt
- Traps written above Police badges (Traps – Nickname given to early Australian Police)
- ISC sports quality polo shirt